NeuroTrac® Sports STIM
The NeuroTrac Sports is an advanced and modern digital dual channel stimulator featuring 15 built in sports and muscle rehabilitation programmes and 3 custom programmes.
The sports TENS is suitable for sports, muscle toning and muscle rehabilitation. It is specifically designed to help you warm up and cool down, plus treat a variety of muscular complaints. The Sports STIM will help with a wide variety of muscle related problems and is widely used by physiotherapists around the world.
If you are an athlete in training or suffer from a sports related muscle problem, the Sports STIM may be able to help.
The NeuroTrac Sports STIM is an advanced and modern digital dual channel STIM/NMS (Neuro Muscular Stimulation) unit featuring 15 built in sports and muscle rehabilitation programmes plus 3 custom programmes.
The Sports TENS is a dual channel device combining several treatment programmes in one unit. The Sports TENS offers precision giving full control of Pulse Widths, Rates, Ramp up times, Work / Rest cycles as well as alternating or synchronous application if two channels are being applied.
- Suitable for sports, muscle toning, muscle rehabilitation
- Digital dual channel
- 16 Built in Sports programmes for ease of use
- 3 Customisable constant mode programmes
- Lock mode function enabling measurement of output (mA) and total time used
- Clear backlight LCD helps viewing display in low light or dark conditions
- Keypad with large buttons for ease of use
- Compact, light and reliable
Physical dimensions: 119.2 x 69 x 28.7 mm
Weight: 70gm without battery, 100gm with battery.
- Dual Channel Digital STIM unit
- 15 Built in programmes
- 3 Customisable programmes
- LCD displays Intensity, Rate, Pulse Width, Time and programme Mode
- Time setting up to 90 minutes
- Constant Current (extends battery life)
- Work / Rest periods from 2 to 99 seconds
- Range: Rate: 2 Hz to 100 Hz, Pulse Width: 50 µS to 450 µS
- Alternating and synchronous between channel A and B
- Lock mode function for recording time in use and locking the units parameters
- Automatic switch off after 4 minutes if unit is not in use
The Neurotrac Sports TENS comes in a soft carry case containing:
Four 50 x 50mm self adhesive electrodes
Two sets of electrode wires
One Alkaline 9v battery
Quick user guide plus manufacturers user manual
Additional / spare electrodes can be purchased from our Tens Accessories page
Another useful accessory is an adjustable velcro arm band that allows you to place the Tens machine out of the way on your upper arm whilst still being free to move about.