Labour (Obstetric) TENS Hire - NEW Model
Our origional and authentic Labour TENS is designed specifically for child birth and is different to other TENS units.
Labour TENS is hired for a standard six weeks, but can be extended as needed. We recomend you start your TENS hire 3 - 4 weeks before your due date. Order early to allow for shipping - EXP Post recomended.
Latest model Labour TENS machine Hire - $75 for six weeks (postage transit time excluded from hire time). Optional additional week(s) if needed
FREE EXPRESS post upgrade $9.95 with return satchel (optional)
Click here to view estimated delivery times and express post delivery post codes
Health Fund Rebate Available - use tax invoice to claim.
Your wellbeing is our highest priority, click here to view our infection control policies and procedures
- 6 Weeks: $75.00 Extra Week $15.00
HOW TO HIRE:
1. Choose your hire start date; click in the box for calendar pop up and click on date ONCE and WAIT for date to appear in box. (Clicking multiple times will result in incorrect price). If you lose the calendar, click elsewhere on the page and back in the box to bring back the pop up calendar.
Your start date will appear in the box. Click the RENT button.
2. A pre-paid satchel is automatically included ($10 incl GST). Untick box to exclude return satchel and organise your own return. Order total excludes delivery click proceed. Now with FREE EXPRESS post upgrade
3. Enter your details including shipping info and pay using visa or mastercard.
Any problems just call us on 1300 855 902. If you want to change any details; email or call us.
Your Labour TENS unit will be dispatched so you recive it by your hire start date.. Express delivery will be dispatched same day if order received prior to 11am, Sydney time.
Australia wide flat fee of $12.50 express or $9.95 standard. Optional pre-paid, pre-addressed, registered post return satchel
Labour TENS machine is a small, light weight, advanced digital, dual channel, unit featuring a dedicated labour pain programme (no setup required). The unit can easily be switched between two modes; rest and boost with the use of a separate hand held boost button. Rest mode is designed for the period between contractions and the boost gives strong pain relief during contractions at the touch of a button.
Physical dimensions: 108 x 62 x 23 mm
Weight: 70gm without battery, 100gm with battery.
- Dual channel (with seperate intensity controls)
- Current Amplitude: 0 to 90 milli amps (mA) into 500 ohm load - indication only. Actual current will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance. At 1000 ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum current will be limited to 70 mA
- Output type: Constant current, maximum output voltage 180 volts +10 / -30 volts
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current
- Fixed pulse width: 220 micro seconds (uS)
- Fixed pulse rate: 90 hertz (Hz) in continuous mode
- Mode: Continuous (Boost mode)
- Burst mode: Bursts of 9 pulses (200 uS) at 150 Hz, repeating twice every second (Rest mode)
- Ramp up time: 0.8 seconds from Rest to Boost
- Time duration of the treatment is continuous until switched off
- Low Battery Indicator: If the 9v battery goes below 6.9 volts the battery symbol will flash on & off every second
- If the 9v battery voltage is below 6.6 volts the unit will not turn on
- Open Electrode Detection: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B (ie if electrodes have not been placed on your body) the output current will go up to 4-6 mA and then reset to zero mA
Your Labour TENS hire is supplied in a small soft carry case (approx 26 x 18 x 5 cm) containing:-
1 x Verity Medical Obstetric TENS machine
4 x self adhesive electrodes, 50 x 90mm (re-usable for single patient)
1 x set of electrode wires for connecting electrodes to TENS
1 x hand held boost button
2 x 9v alkaline batteries (one in machine plus one spare)
1 x arm band for securing TENS unit to your upper arm
Laminated quick user guide
Manufacturers user manual
Procedure for hiring a labour TENS
Hire TENS as per instructions or call us on 1300 855 902. If you want to change any details email or call us.
A confirmation email will be sent straight away. You can make changes until it is posted. Once dispatched there are no refunds.
Your Labour TENS unit will be dispatched so you recive it by your hire start date.. Express delivery will be dispatched same day if order received prior to 11am, Sydney time. Confirmation of dispatch will be sent via email with the tracking number. Contact us if your order is delayed.
Once you receive your labour TENS we recomend you give it a trial run and contact us with any questions. Full instructions, quick user guide and video is included in the pack.
To keep you informed our automated hire system will send an email reminder as you approach the end of your hire. A final email will be sent to let you know when we have received your TENS hire back.
Return the TENS at the end of the 6 week period or extend your hire. Use the pre-paid self addressed satchel or oganise your own return.