Jan 04 2008

Receipt for health fund rebates

Published by at 1:44 pm under TENS - Questions and answers

Hi heather,

I have booked a labour TENS and want to claim a rebate from my health insurer as they will give me 100% back. Will a tax invoice or statement come with that so I can claim through my health insurance??

Regards Tania

Hi Tania,

That’s good news. Yes we will send you a receipt with your TENS. usually all you will need a letter of recommendation from your Dr or Obstetrician. Then just send it in to receive all your money back. Let me know if anything else is required and I will be happy to help.

Regards, Heather

No responses yet

Comments RSS

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.