Terms & Conditions
- HIRE Products Terms & Conditions, Refund Policy, Precautions & Contra-indications
- PURCHASE Products Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy
- Additional Precautions for TSE machines
Refunds are ONLY given if your product is faulty, or damaged.
If your product is not working on arrival, damaged in transit or you have been given the wrong product, please contact TENSPainRelief.com.au immediately. The products in question must be returned to us within 14 days of purchase to obtain a refund.
We do not give refunds simply because you have changed your mind. In some cases we can upgrade your TENS machine to a more suitable one, if your TENS is in perfect condition and returned within 14 days. In this situation the original purchase price will be credited minus costs such as postage costs, electrodes (if used), and restocking fee of $25.
If you are asked to return your products, you will need the following information, most of which will be on your invoice / receipt of order before we can accept a return:
- Name and contact details of original purchaser
- Invoice number or order number
- Description of items
- Item serial number(s)
- Date on invoice
- Whether the product box has been opened
- Reason for return
You will need to package and address the product for return. Please address the product to :-
TENS Pain Relief
3B/1 Rowe St
Freshwater, NSW, 2096
We will test all products returned within 7 working days of receipt. Some products may need to be returned to the manufacturer for testing, and therefore may take longer.
If you return a product because it was not working on arrival but we find that the product is in full working condition or any defects or damage were caused after you took receipt of the product, it will be returned to you. You may be invoiced a processing fee and any freight costs associated with the return. These invoiced amounts will be payable within 30 days of receipt of invoice.
If we (or the manufacturer) determine that the product is defective, we will either replace the item or issue a credit for the original purchase price of the product and associated freight costs.
If you receive a product that is damaged in transit from us to you, you should:
- notify TENSPainRelief.com.au immediately.
- not unpack the item until you have spoken with a representative from TENSPainRelief.com.au
If you receive a product that is different to the one you ordered, please contact TENSPainRelief.com.au immediately and we will provide instructions about how to return the incorrect item(s).
If we find that the product was shipped correctly (for example, where you have ordered the wrong product by mistake), TENSPainRelief.com.au may accept the product back in exchange for another product as long as it is unopened, in a resalable condition and the item is return within 14 days of receipt. The customer will be required to pay the additional shipping costs and any cost difference between the returned and new items. TENSPainRelief.com.au reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of $25.
- The TENS machine will only be used by the person named on the hire form.
- The hirer will have discussed and sought approval from their medical practitioner before using the TENS machine.
- The hirer will follow the instructions as provided and will use the machine under medical supervision.
- The success of TENS machine cannot be guaranteed.
- Return of the TENS machine is the responsibility of the hirer. A prepaid registered post return satchel is provided for your protection. Liability transfers from the hirer to Australia Post only when the return satchel is ‘processed’ by Australia Post. Should TENSPainRelief.com.au not receive the returned TENS and Australia Post have no record of the item then the hirer shall be required to pay a replacement fee of up to the full cost of the machine.
- Should the TENS machine be lost or stolen you will be charged a replacement fee of up to the full cost of the machine.
- Should the TENS machine be returned damaged, contaminated with body fluids or with missing parts TENSPainRelief.com.au reserve the right to charge additional fees for cleaning, repairs or replacements.
- Please advise the office as soon as possible if you require extra time. Additional fees of $15 per week will apply if the TENS machine is returned late.
- TENSPainRelief.com.au and LabourTENS.com.au are not accountable for any injury or damage sustained as a result of misuse.
Hire Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the event of a hire cancellation PRIOR to the TENS being despatched you will be refunded the full amount minus an administration fee of $15.
- In the event of a hire cancellation AFTER the TENS has been despatched NO REFUND can be made.
- No refund is given if the products are unused, unclaimed, or otherwise.
Precautions and Contra-indications
- TENS machines contain electrical components and MUST NOT be used in or around water (or fluids). Remove the TENS and electrodes before entering a bath or shower.
- SHOULD NOT be used by persons with a cardiac pacemaker.
- Persons with heart disease or epilepsy should seek approval from their doctor before use.
- SHOULD NOT be applied internally or used on broken or cracked skin.
- SHOULD NOT be placed on areas of the skin where normal sensation is absent.
- Pads SHOULD NOT be placed over the heart or chest, on the neck or head.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Electrical foetal monitoring may be affected by TENS use. Please turn off the TENS machine if requested by your midwife or doctor.
- NOT to be used whilst pregnant before 35 weeks gestation without prior consultation and specific agreement from your doctor.
TSE machines are much stronger than TENS machines therefore the TSE electrodes must not be placed directly over, or between any metallic implants.